– Introduction to Ayurveda
– Understanding Tridosha and six tastes
– Ways to analysis and understanding different body types
– Basic principles of Ayurveda dietetics
– Importance of digestion, concepts of the digestive fire and toxins explained
– Introduction to Indian herbs and spices
– Nature of food
– Food and Seasons
– Learning the three different kinds of food: Sattvic, Rajasic, and Tamasic food
– Ways and tools for maximum nutrient absorptionThe second part features a hands-on approach where you will learn how to cook a well-balanced Ayurvedic meal at home that is both nourishing and tasty!
– How to cook with Indian Spices
– How to prepare Kitchari- special Ayurvedic cleansing diet
– Indian vegetable curries and rice dishes
– Chutney and Yogurt Raita
– Authentic Chai Tea and Mango Lassi
– Healthy Appetizers and Deserts
– Exclusive content on Ayurvedic cooking, holistic recipes and new research findings on Nutrition and Health.
– Email notifications for new updates through Ayur-shilpi Ayurveda blog and newsletter.
– Ideas on Meal Planning for all three doshas- Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
– Online Support through Facebook and email.
– Printable recipes for preparing food holistically